Our Haldenwanger range of tubes and rollers is available in our alumina based sillimantin material which is frequently chosen for kilns due to its excellent properties.
Most frequently used ceramic material in kiln designs.
- Type C530 according to DIN EN 60672
- Application temperatures up to 1400°C
- Refractoriness up to 1300°C (subject to loading for roller applications)
- No reactions with heating elements
- This material can be formed using most moulding methods
- Numerous special designs are possible as well as a wide range of standard tubes
- This material is used successfully in laboratory and industrial kilns
A specially developed material for use in kiln manufacture having an Al2O3 content between 73 – 75%.
- Low porosity
- Good thermal shock resistance
- No reactions with the heating elements
- Working temperatures of up to 1650°C
- Special shapes possible for bridging long distances between supports
- Excellent chemical resistance
- No contamination of the kiln atmosphere through evaporation
- Suitable for kilns with a high temperature gradient
- Ideal for use under severe conditions as the outer protective tube in temperature monitoring devices
- Suitable for rollers for kilns
Most economical material for support tubes.
- Refractoriness up to 1300°C
- Good mechanical strength
- Large scale production with emphasis on the most commonly used diameters permitting economical manufacture
For more information on how our products made from sillimantin can benefit your kiln, contact us today.