Semiconductor Process Chambers
For over 60 years the Technical Ceramics business of been the premium supplier of custom ceramic components for chemical, electrical, mechanical, and vacuum applications.
We serve semiconductor industry customers around the world. Parts are normally manufactured from our developed and produced material compositions to customer defined designs.
- CVD, PVD, Etch
- Flat panel display
Materials, Capabilities and Services
- Aluminas (94 to 99.9%), aluminum nitride, fused silica
- Controlled microstructures
- Very high purity, consistency, and uniformity
- Low particle generation materials
- Sizes to one meter
- High tolerance ceramic machining/polishing
- Complete documentation and traceability
- CAD/EDI and engineering design support
- Metal/ceramic assemblies (susceptors, electrostatic chucks, etc.)
- Near net shape processing
For more information about our semiconductor process chambers contact us today.