The Technical Ceramics business of Morgan Advanced Materials are specialists in the manufacture of ceramic sputtering targets for the semiconductor industry manufactured from 94%-99.99% alumina and CVD silicon carbide (SiC) for physical vapour deposition (PVD) applications.
Our alumina sputtering targets are suited to a variety of applications including wear coatings, dielectric coatings and barrier coatings, whereas our CVD SiC sputtering targets are an excellent choice for the deposition of high-purity SiC thin films for demanding applications such as the manufacture of magnetic disk drive heads.
Features of our sputtering targets:
- Controlled microstructures
- Very high purity, consistency, and uniformity
- Thermal conductivity that is twice that of sintered SiC
- Highly resistant to thermal shock
Benefits of our sputtering targets include:
- Sizes to one meter
- High tolerance ceramic machining/polishing
- Near net shape processing
Our Technical Ceramics engineers work closely with our customers to design products to exact requirements, from design through to end production.
For more information on our ceramic sputtering targets contact us today.